The #1 resource for M&A tools
Refinitiv, a business of London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. With revenue of $6.25 billion, over 40,000 customers, and 400,000 end-users across 190 countries, Refinitiv provides information, insights, and technology that enables customers to make critical investing, trading, and risk decisions with confidence. The company’s unique open platform, combined with best-in-class data and expertise, connects people to choice and opportunity, driving performance, innovation, and growth for customers and partners
”Customers will have access to an expanded and richer suite of capabilities across multiple asset classes and in support of front, middle and back office workflows. You will see our extended global reach, enhanced data sets and distribution, and execution venues in the two largest traded asset classes: FX and fixed income.
Look at all the ways we now help our customers.
· Providing the data analytics and tools to make decisions
· Operating the execution venues to access liquidity, raise capital and discover pricing
· Helping manage customers’ risk and optimise financial resources through our post-trade services.
Overall, in terms of customer benefits, we offer:
· A more integrated experience, bringing so much of what our customers need and value under one brand and increasingly under a unified service and technology experience
· More tailored support through deeper partnerships
· A larger global footprint, with local presence in more markets, supporting access to more business opportunities.”
The cost of Refinitiv Eikon is $23,000 per year, but a very stripped-down version can cost as little as $3,600 per year.
”Their seamless integration into our core banking system aligned with our agile delivery strategy.”
– Rob dela Pena
Solutions Architech, UnionBank
”We like how Refinitiv mobilizes its partners to come up with ideas and share them in a culture of openness and collaboration.”
– Jens Hartmann
Co-Founder & CEO, Enmacc
”We see our partnership going much further as their solution and expertise give us comfort and help us move forward.”
– Ravi Ramani Iyer
CCO, Azizi Bank