The #1 resource for M&A tools
Navima.io is a cloud-based software platform that is specifically designed to support the end-to-end process of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities, both on the buy-side and sell-side, and alliances. The platform aims to help M&A teams to collaborate, guide deals and build playbooks for repeatable success. Navima provides a central location for securely managing all documents, playbooks, tasks and reports. It also aims to eliminate bottlenecks and silos, by bringing everyone and everything together in one place. Navima integrates with popular business software packages and offers over 100 data connectors to support the M&A process. The software aims to help users increase deal flow, bring consistency to M&A projects, and make data-driven decisions.
• Playbooks – Navima is enriched with M&A Playbooks based on the best-practice applied across 100s of successful global M&A deals, created with a highly experienced network of expert consulting partners. Our Playbooks come with many supporting tools and attachments – saving you many hours by not having to create them yourself. You can use our playbooks “off-the shelf” or create a hybrid by pulling in your existing playbook content. Anything is possible.
• Advanced Analytics – Navima helps optimise data driven decision making across M&A projects with just a few clicks and allows teams to schedule send real-time dashboards to email.
• API + 100s of data connectors – connect to 100s of software applications + data lakes and warehouses to “mash up” data-sets. Data connectors include Excel, Google, Salesforce, Asana, NetSuite, Oracle, Workday, Netsuite, Hubspot, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, DropBox and 100s more.
• Project management – use the Gantt chart to set accurate estimates, manage teams and get a clear picture of your project. Add attachments and comments or status updates to tasks and keep team members informed. Navima Pulse allows you to create SMS and email alerts to notify you when certain thresholds are met or anomalies are detected in your project data.
• Knowledge management – create custom content and collaborate on ideas with the Wiki – Navima’s online document editor for knowledge management.
• Customisable workspaces – create unlimited, custom workspaces for all your mission critical M&A projects and connect teams and stakeholders. A workspace is the epicentre for all project information, communications, and collaboration for a specific project.
• Documents & VDR – Navima’s VDR is a highly secure document repository, ideal for storing and sharing sensitive information across M&A deals, teams, stakeholders, and externals contacts. Get working in minutes with easy upload and add documents of any file format (including PDF, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, mp4, JPEG). Granular document permissions allow you to control what users can see and do across your confidential deal information.
• Communication & Collaboration – chat in the platform or via the mobile app. Share thoughts and opinions with your team members via functionality including discussion forums and comments. Receive real time updates on all activities & project progress and end disconnected working.
Subscription based pricing, annual contracts.
Navima offers complimentary onboarding for all customers and aims to get teams set up for success as quickly as possible. All annual subscriptions come with monthly support from a dedicated customer success manager.