The #1 resource for M&A tools
Midaxo is a SaaS company that provides a cloud-based M&A management platform for enterprise customers. Its platform provides an end-to-end solution for managing the M&A process from planning to post-merger integration. The platform includes features such as deal room, document management, workflow automation, and integration with other systems. Additionally, the platform offers analytics and reporting capabilities to help users track and measure the progress of their M&A initiatives. The company markets its platform as an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for managing M&A activities.
Focus on the Deal, Not the Process
Midaxo Has Reinvented M&A and Corporate Development Processes
– Real-time collaboration with one source-of-truth
– Increased alignment of multi-functional teams
– Full transparency across the deal lifecycle
– Comprehensive, “living” playbooks
– McAfee Enterprise Ready, ISO 27001 & NIXU Certifications
Midaxo+ is available across 3 pricing tiers: Pipeline+, Deal+, and Enterprise+. Pricing starts at $10,000 annually for 5 users of Pipeline+.
”This way of working with an M&A platform will be central to Daimler’s future M&A success.”
– Manager of M&A, Daimler
”Having Midaxo has allowed Philips to re-evaluate, structure and systematize our global end-to-end M&A methodology.”
– New Venture Integration Manager, Philips
”We use Midaxo as our single platform for managing all M&A transactions.”
– Vice President and Associate General Counsel, HPE