The #1 resource for M&A tools
Michael Page is a leading recruitment agency. We are specialized in permanent and interim position for professionals and managers.
As an employer looking to hire, or a candidate aiming to grow your career, Michael Page offers you a team who understand your market, backed by the resources and expertise of a global network.
– Comprehensive, international and constantly updated CV-Database
– Personalised assistance throughout all the recruiting process:
-> During the process, you will have the full support of one their experienced consultants. Their consultants know the local market and have the expertise in the required sector to find the candidates you need.
-> Your consultant will help to align your needs with the reality on the job market. You will receive a short list with the top candidates. During the interviews, you´ll discover which one fits your company culture – and best meets your expectation.
-> After you´ve made your final choice, your consultant will also arrange all formalities related to signing the employment contract and offer support for a smooth on-boarding process.
– Their fee is based as a percentage of the candidate’s first year’s gross annual package. The gross annual package is considered to be the annual earnings subject to AHV [Swiss social insurance] (gross annual base salary, commissions and bonuses) and other monetary advantages not subject to AHV (e.g. car allowance, house allowance, lump sum, and any other compensation.).For earnings based upon commission, the target earnings are determining. For the private use of a company car, a lump sum of CHF 10,000 shall be added to the gross annual earnings for the fees calculations. This fee (net of VAT) is success based and is payable as soon as an (employment) contractual relationship between the Client and the placed candidate is agreed but at least within 30 days after invoicing (default date). After expiration of the payment period, interest shall accrue without notice at 6%. The invoicing is independent of the actual start date of the employment or contract.
– Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by M.P. and the Client, for part-time positions and fixed-term contract, the base salary considered for fee calculation will be based on a yearly Full-time-equivalent salary, non-pro-rata based.
– Notwithstanding the above articles, the minimum fee in respect of each Engagement will be CHF10,000.
“I have worked with Michael Page over the past few years. From the first meeting, they have been exceptional! They are eager to find the right candidates for the right role. They provide excellent service, have great client bases, can guide you in your job search by discussing the current job market. They are highly engaging and responsive and are with you every step of the way – both before, during and even after they have placed you in your role. Highly recommended.”
– Finance Manager, Large Media Group, South Africa
“Michael Page Africa has certainly become my go-to recruitment agency as they consistently deliver great service with an unmatched professionalism. I have found their processes to be responsive, personal and transparent – and would recommend this agency to anyone and everyone!”
– Head of Marketing, Global Beverages Company, Johannesburg, South Africa
“The personal effort to ensure finding the right person for our company’s position was done amazingly. Nothing helps a recruitment process be successful more than having the right partner in sourcing the candidates.”
– HR Manager, Africa, Germany & Turkey
Leading Global Operator for Nutritional Supplements and Skin Care Products