Welcome to the Wall Street Lab podcast, where we interview top financial professionals and deconstruct their practices to give you an insider look into the world of finance.
Today we’re joined by Kison Patel, CEO and Founder of M&A Science and Dealroom, a project management software for complex M&A transactions.
In this interview, we will discuss:
- Why current M&A practices are not enough anymore to deal with complex transactions
- What M&A professionals can learn from agile in software
- How values in M&A transactions have shifted towards people issues
- How Kison structures his own companies to capture value in the fragmented M&A market
- Why he started his podcast despite being an introvert, and what the result of it was
- His outlook on M&A activity in the current market