At Nordea, Sasja pioneered including ESG factors into investment decisions (worth €320 billion in 2018), which led to big changes in the bank’s strategy. Sasja is also co-author of “Where the money tree grows”, about climate-smart investing.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why Greta Thunberg follows Sasja on Twitter
- How Sasja’s background as refugee influenced his career
- What successful ESG investing means today
- If sustainable finance can save the world
- Why he calls out corporates on social media
Follow Sasja on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SasjaBeslik Welcome to the Open IC, the show where we talk to the movers and shakers in M&A, the teams behind the deals, and how the deals really went down. This show is brought to you by Fintalent.io, the hiring and project platform for M&A and Strategy professionals.
Learn more about Fintalent at Fintalent.io.