Brian Robinson is not your average banker. He’s a partner at Goldman Sachs and heads the firm’s Prime Brokerage business in the Americas, but he’s also made a name for himself through his unconventional yet determined approach to career and leadership.
In this episode, we’ll take you on an interesting trip through Brian’s mind. We’ll talk about:
- What Prime Brokerage is and where it fits into Goldman Sachs’ business
- Why fund managers sometimes need support building a business
- Brian’s framework for impacting clients
- Brian’s 19 Cs for success in finance
- How Brian approaches building human yet performing teams
- Why you’re not cool if you only work and why you need interests outside of Finance to make it
Brian’s 19 Cs for success in Finance
In the interview, Brian Robinson shares his 19 high Cs, which he believes define success in the industry and are transportable. They are as follows:
Listen to the full interview to learn more about Brian’s fascinating view on success in the world of Finance.